How many times should one eat daily? i can tell you this question has variable answers over the years, for me i will say i eat when am hungry. so the number of times I eat daily depends on my rate of metabolism for the day.
Pregnant women and people with hyperthyiodism have high metabolic rate and so the consume more.
If you are planning on losing weight, cutting down on the number of times you eat daily is not the answer.
These tips should help you lose weight:
• Choose foods that satisfy hunger. Fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins fit the bill.
• Fill up on veggies. Fill half your plate with vegetables, which are high in fiber and nutrients and low in calories.
• Be mindful. Eat when you're hungry, not when you're bored. (And not, to break up the intensity of work!)
• Avoid high-calorie beverages. Sodas and juice have a lot of calories but few nutrients.
• Replace high-calorie foods with healthier, low-calorie ones. For example, substitute one cup of pasta with a half-cup of pasta and a half-cup of broccoli.