Translate

Friday 19 September 2014

TINUBU - FIT AS A FIDDLE! NO SHAKING

“I’m as fit as a fiddle,” Mr Tinubu said. “There was nothing wrong before I left the country. We had the Osun gubernatorial election and I’d planned a long vacation and some other research assignments in the political arena. It was to learn from people who had experienced the development of opposition parties in the past.
 But it was very shocking and sad that there were speculations about my health. This a sign of the lack of trust people have for leadership in the country.“When I had the knee problem, I disclosed to Nigerians that I was going for a knee surgery and I came back. Even then, they started peddling rumours. I don’t know whether some people deliberately insinuate that I have a medical
problem. It seems like a deliberate falsehood to me. It is all lies. There was no day that I had the need for even Panadol since I left this country for this trip. I was very busy, reading and talking to people of great intelligence that I believe I could gain from politically.

”To those who peddled the false news of his illness, the former governor said, “May God Almighty forgive them for they don’t know what they are doing. And I wish them all they wish for me.” -

1 comment:

  1. He owns lasgidi so he can't afford to get sick- What ll happen to the business climate in lagos if that happens.........

    ReplyDelete